With the influx of new technology and web based solutions, it isn't a surprise that everything is moving fast into the era of the internet. From sites like Uber to Grubhub, we generally can pull up
Top 10 Things To Do In Pooler
Dated: September 9 2014
Top Ten Things To Do In Pooler
If you are looking for something fun to do in Pooler, look no further! Whether it is family night, date night, or you are entertaining guests, Pooler has something for everyone! Here are a list of the top ten things to do in Pooler.
1. Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park in Pooler- This place has it all! Need an adrenaline rush? The Fun Zone has four exciting go-kart tracks that include their infamous HI-bank track. They even have double go-karts for kids 3 years old and up (but under 54″) to ride with their parents. Go-karts aren't your thing? Check out the 36 hole miniature golf course. It features waterfalls, and kids 5 and under play free with a paying adult. Is it raining or just too hot to be outside? Don't let that stop you from having a blast! The Fun Zone has a giant arcade that have some of the newest and most popular games. Be sure to turn in your tickets at the redemption center so you can take home one of their great prizes!
2. Sk8 City- Are you an active family looking for fun in Pooler? Check out Sk8
City! Sk8 City is a roller skating rink that will be fun for people of all ages.
For the little ones, they even have skate mates to help with their balance. Need
a break from skating? Check out the arcade or concession stand!
3. Frames N Games- Do you love bowling? Frames N’ Games is a bowling alley
that also offers other activities. This state of the art bowling alley has
twenty-eight lanes. Eight of those lanes are VIP lanes that have upgraded
amenities to make you extra comfortable. After a game of bowling, be sure to check
out their laser tag arena? Searching for your opponent in the two story
Laserblast Laser Tag Arena will really get the adrenaline pumping. Want to test
your luck in the arcade? Frames N’ Games offers more than sixty of the hottest
arcade games and video machines. There is even a cotton candy making machine!
Make sure you visit the Pooler Grille inside of Frames N’ Games. They have a
full service bar and offer darts and billiards.
4. IMAX- The IMAX is located at the Royal Cinemas in Pooler, which is the
largest theater on the coast of Georgia. When they added the IMAX theater, known
as the Royal IMAX, Royal Cinemas in Pooler became the only place within 100
miles that offers the IMAX experience. The Royal IMAX is pretty impressive. It
is four stories high and seven stories wide. The theater has the ability to seat
350 people. Additionally, the Royal IMAX is capable of showing 2-D movies as
well as 3-D movies.
5. The National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force- This museum preserves
the stories of courage, character and patriotism displayed by the men and women
of the Mighty Eighth Air force from Wold War II to the present day. On the
grounds, there are three aircrafts- the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-17A, the F-4C
Phantom and the B-47 Stratojet. Inside there are twelve other exhibits that
include the Day of Infamy, Escape and Evasion and the Fly Girls.
6. Royal Cinemas Dinner Theater- Royal Cinemas has taken dinner and a movie to a
whole new level. Inside this special theater, there is restaurant style seating
that includes booths and tables. The cuisine comes from Royal Cinemas own
restaurant called the Royal Grille. Now you can enjoy a nice dinner while
watching one of the hottest new movies. This is one of the only movie theaters
in the area to have a dinner theater. This is the perfect spot for a date night!
6. Oglethorpe Speedway- This speedway is a half mile track that has the ability
to seat 4,000 people. There are VIP suites, concession stands, restrooms and a
full service Pub. Fridays nights there are race events but there are also
special events that include Monster Trucks, Sprint Cars, Truck and Tractor Pulls, concerts, and more!
8. Crosswinds Golf Course- Love to golf? Check out the Crosswinds Golf Course,
which is conveniently located right by the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport. This
course is designed to be challenging and fun. Boasting a unique par 72 course
layout that includes five par 5′s and five par 3′s this course is perfect for
golfers of all skill levels. The Bermuda fairways include streams, ponds and
marshes. Not interested in playing a round of golf? Visit their driving range!
9. Water Park- Although it isn’t open yet, the water park being built in Pooler
will be a popular place to go. It will be located near Royal Cinemas and Frames
N Games in the Pooler Towne Center. The water park is said to be about ten
acres and is expected to have a lazy river, multiple water slides, beach areas
and a pool for small children.
10. Tanger Savannah- With an estimated opening of spring 2015, this 560,000
square foot outlet mall will be made up of four anchor stores, a food court,
restaurants and lots of other stores. Some of the stores expected to be at this
upscale outlet center are: Michael Kors, J. Crew, White House Black Market,
Brooks Brothers, Coach, Nike, Abercrombie, Polo, Merrell and Stride Rite. The
outlets will be located off of I-95 at exit 104 right by SAMs Club.
If you live in the Pooler area or are just traveling through, be sure to check
out one of the top ten things to do in Pooler! There really is something for
everyone in Pooler!
Randolph Realty Team
Keller Williams CAP
Matthew and Brooke RandolphCell: 912-547-6663Office: 912-356-5001
Tags: homes for sale, homes for sale in pooler, Keller Williams Savannah, pooler, pooler homes for sale
Commercial Real Estate Broker in Savannah GA. ....