Toxic Mold In Your Home

Dated: 12/05/2017

Views: 60

What do you do when you find some questionable looking mold in your home? Not all mold is bad, but some types of mold (such as stachybotrys chartarum) can be very dangerous. The only way to know for sure what you are dealing with is to have a certified air test and/or samples sent to an independent lab for testing. These tests can run anywhere from $200-$1000+ depending on the number of samples and size of area being tested.


If lab results reveal the existence of toxic mold, the home and all articles in it should be treated by a professional mold remediation company, with the home being re-tested after treatment is complete.

Latest Blog Posts

Durable Kitchen Floor Options

Durable Kitchen Floor OptionsKitchen floors get put through quite a lot! Between all of the dropped utensils, the spills and drips; being one of the most used rooms in a home, your floors need to

Read More

Kitchen Improvements Under 100 Dollars

Kitchen Improvements Under $100Want to spruce up your kitchen but stuck on a tight budget? Check out the list of improvements you can get started on for under $100. These tips can come in handy when

Read More

7 Things You Should Know When Buying A House

Buying a home can be exhilarating, especially if it is your first. However, before you go through with the process, it is important to be well informed of the marketplace and its accompanying

Read More

Commercial Realtor Savannah GA

  Are you a Savannah area business owner that is looking to expand into other markets? Perhaps your commercial business in Savannah is performing extremely well, so you are hoping to start

Read More